Betmaker down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betmaker down?

Haven't been able to access Betmaker for a couple of days. Anyone else got the same problem?

'mute

Yes---since 1AM EST
    TFL

Comment

Yeah , I've had the same problem but they also take wagers over the phone so I've just been doing that. The # is 1-888-bet-2-bet
      (238)2(238)
      Natty

Comment

Betmaker is not down...see my post about the betmaker url!

Comment

Have been trying to make an online deposit on Betmaker this afternoon, but does not work. Anyone else having trouble?

Comment

no, unfortunately, Ive already made 2

Comment

make that 3 ;(

Comment

Thanx to Kevin for this:
                posted 01-01-2000 01:32 PM
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                http://209.127.144.35/index.asp

Comment

Thanks Kevin

'mute

Comment

Wintermute and all others,
                    First, let me start by wishing you all a happy new year. betmaker.com would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced when trying to access our site. We have recently changed our Domain Name to www.betmaker.net or www.betmaker.org. Either one of those addresses will take you to our new home page and updated web site. Thanks to Natty and Kevin for keeping everybody on this site up to date. As you can imagine, we have been quite busy. As they pointed out, you can always reach us by phone at 888-238-2238 (888-bet2bet) if you cannot access our site. The url that Kevin gave will help you access our site as well. If Natty and Kevin would please give us a ring, we would like to reward them for being so informed and giving such quick responses. Thank you to everybody for your patience, and may your new year be prosperous. Natty and Kevin, when you call ask for Jake at ext. #304. Thanks again and best of luck.

Jake Slater
                    New Accounts Coordinator
                    betmaker.com

Comment

Thanks much Jake...much appreciated

Comment

1st class operation and showing us that as always. Thanks again Jake.
                        Natty

Comment

Working...
                        X