Olympic down every other second?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic down every other second?

All day today, Olympic had connection refuse signals online and their phones were all tied up.

I wanted the Boys, got boxed out. Dam IT

Same here. It's getting annoying. Totally unacceptable.

Comment

WHO CAN WE COMPLAIN TO I TRY CALLING BUSY SIGNALS MOST OF THE DAY I ONLT SIGN UP WITH THEM YESTERDAY BECAUSE WSEX WAS DOWN
      BUT IF THIS THE SERVICE WE GET I AM GONE

Comment

Similar Y2K problems (with ISP routes not books) have hit WSEX, Betmaker, and Olympic (half of my outs!).

Comment

It's a good idea to have a backup ISP. A lot of times if I can't access a site with one ISP, I'll sign on with another ISP and get right through.

Comment

After having trouble all day yesterday, I tried to place a wager last night @ 2:00 AM central time and couldn't get through. Each time I got to the confirm with your initials screen and it didn't go through. I would type in my initials and click OK and watch the hourglass as the 90 seconds expired. So this morning, I check the line to wager and it has moved 1 point against me. A major RANT against Olympic.

Comment

Olympic is up and running this morning.

Comment

No payouts today, it's a holiday in Jamaica.

Comment

What holiday U-7?

Comment

That would be the New Year's Day holiday since it fell on a Saturday. It's the same up here in Canada

Comment

ageecee - didn't have any clue what holiday was it. Called them this morning,asked for a payout, got a response that there is no payout today (fedex or W.U.) since it was a holiday.

Comment

It is a new holiday .. called New Years Day.

Since it fell on Saturday many businesses in the USA, Canada, and many other countries took Monday off as a holiday.

As for WSEX and Olympic I have been in and out all day with no problems. Apparently their ISP Y2K problem has been solved.

BTW I will rant on a book in a minute if there is a valid complaint - however, ranting about what is a Y2K ISP route problem (obviously beyond the control of the book) is ridiculous.

pnanda, Mav#1: In case the problem arises again, be sure to dump WSEX, Olympic, and Betmaker before the new year 3000!

Comment

Got a payout this afternoon through W. Union, 1/2 hour earlier as promised. With all the hassles I had (server down) last weekend, I still consider them as one of my top ones.

Comment

Working...
                          X