Question for AussieV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for AussieV

Is there a good site I can go to for European Hockey scores?

there is not really one overall site that will get the fast
    but www.eurohockey.net should get them eventually

worldbet.com will have the scores after games are over for betting purposes, for finland, sweden, switzerland, germany, czech games

intertops similarly for games they have odds on.........

www.hockey.no will have norwegian scores

interwetten and sportwetten wien-west also should have scores for games they bet on

finnish teletext and the sm-liiga site have live finnish scores

www.del.org has live german scores and boxes

www.swehockey.se has the same thing for sweden

there is a swiss teletext that has scores for swiss games and a good swiss hockey page that has scores afterwards I would have to look up - http://puck.ch I think

www.hokej.cz is the Czech league site - I don't think they do live scores though

www.hokey.sk is the Slovakian site

Comment

If you're after the results then you can find them on the Intertops or Worldbet websites. They post the results not too long after the conclusion of each game and they cover all the major European hockey leagues.

If you're after live scores, then for German, Swiss and Czech hockey you can get the scores at www.wetten-schwechat.at/wetten/ergebnisframe.asp which is scores section of an Austrian bookmaker. For 'live' (updated about every 5-10 minutes) scores click on 'in eigenem Fenster anzeigen' to open a java window.

For for the Scandinavian hockey scores, I'm not sure where you can get them live, but a good starting point for any search would be http://sunsite.tut.fi/rec/riku/soccer_html/finice.html

Comment

Ya beat me to it AV2

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. What are the addresses for finnish teletext and sm-liiga?

Comment

Working...
          X