Props to Bworld and Betmaker!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Bworld and Betmaker!!!!!!!

Just want to thank Bettorsworld and betmaker for running a quality contest (NFL PICK 7). I contacted betmaker today through their interactive website where you can talk to a representative through a chat room and the money was in my account in a couple of hours. The rep (Jean) was very friendly and professional and I have nothing but good things to say about Betmaker and Bworld.

doedz

I second that, I checked my account this evening and there is $500 more. Kudos to both!

Comment

dittos, my acct was credited too. Thanks Jake!

Comment

Thank you Bettorsworld and Betmaker.

Comment

Doedz, Pnanda, MarkyMark, Sakras, and all,

Thank you for your comments, and you are more than welcome. Also, thanks to Bettorsworld for being so on top of things. We would like to take credit for everything, but without these guys making us aware, it could have taken longer. betmaker.com has always prided itself on our customer service, and we are glad to be a part of such a customer service oriented site. If any of you need anything ie. information, help, etc..., don't hesitate to call me at 888-238-2238 (888-bet2bet) ext.# 304. Have a great weekend, and best of luck!

Jake Slater
          New Accounts Coordinator
          betmaker.com

Comment

I'll take some money!

Comment

Working...
            X