Premiere League definitely has unique college hoop lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere League definitely has unique college hoop lines

In this day and age, it is hard to find a substantial book posting an opinion on college hoop lines. I want to compliment Premiere League for their lines that are consistently 1/2, 1, and even up to 1-1/2 pts off the lines on the feed.

On last Saturday, they posted about 15-20 games with substantially different lines and held them that way all day (or until steam hit). Anyone who plays college hoops would definitely do well to include them in your repetoire.

For those of us who are always complaining about "clone joints", Premiere is welcomed with open arms.

well Boomer-
    You can kiss your sweet 1/2-1-1 1/2 point differences goodbye now that you opened your trap to the whole world.

Comment

Winning gamblers always give away their advantage ...

Comment

bbuster...

Wrong Buffalo Breath.

First rule of life if you want to address me. Be polite.

I know the lines manager at Premiere League and he is an old style bookmaker who handicaps the games himself. He put these numbers out there to attract action and unless these lines are steamed out, they are there all day. He takes a maximum of 2 dimes per wager and the numbers that weren't steamed (and some that were) were there at 7:00 am Pacific and still there when the games went off at 4 to 7 pm.

So fire away. That's why he does it.

Comment

Hey guys...Don't worry about Boomer letting the world know about Premiere Leagues opinionated lines...I've been playing there for over 2 years and have never had a problem getting down on one of their numbers that provides outstanding middle opportunities or just gives you a tremendous edge if you happen to like the opposite side of a game Premiere has an opinion on...In addition your money is 100 safe there and payouts are as fast as any in the business...Keep up the good work Premiere...CLONE LINES SUCK!!!!

Comment

Boomer can you please e-mail me [email protected]
            Thanks.....

Comment

Working...
            X