BIG RANT FOR BETTORSWORLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG RANT FOR BETTORSWORLD

This may not be the right forum to post this, but I have to give bettorsworld a big RANT. They have modified their web
    pages to redirect you to one of their advertisers when you click anywhere on their web page in the message board area
    (even it it's not a banner). Well that FR1CK!NG sucks. I will quite often have multiple browsers open with overlapping
    windows, and when I click on the bettorsworld page to bring that browser
    in front, I now get redirected to one of their advertiser.

What the hell are you talking about???

Everything still works the same here.

And if you use multiple browser windows at once the first click should only bring that window to the top even if you are clicking right on a hyper link.

Comment

I agree with the corner. I feel like I've been hijacked!! I click on the posting forums link, deciding which forum to go to, next thing I know I'm at Intertops, or WSEX, or Casablanca. If I wanted to go to one of them I would have clicked on those links myself!!

Bettorsworld, CUT IT OUT!!

Comment

Skeptic, the way that *you* have your browser/computer setup is different that the way that *I* have my browser/computer setup so you may not experience the problem. Clicking just about anywhere in the message will take you to a bettorsworld advertiser if your aim is off while clicking on a link or something. This appears to be bettorsworlds lame attempt to increase their click-thru rate to their advertiser, possibily justifying charging a higher advertising prices. Whatever the reason, I don't want to be *accidentally* taken to some annoying advertisers site.

Comment

This problem appears to be effecting only you. If anyone else is having this problem, feel free to contact me. We are unaware of this.

I tried to duplicate this and couldn't.

I can assure you it's not intentional. We would have absolutely no reason to do this. We aren't "measured" by how many click thrus we provide. We could really care less about that.

Thank you for assuming that there was some master plan behind this, and thank you for adressing it in such a professional manner.

You're a true class act.

Comment

Working...
          X