Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Sting

Sting,

First of all I want to compliment you on all of the writing that you do and everything else involved with this site. I fine job is done by you.

I was wondering though, about a quote in your latest article. I am still laughing(although I probably shouldn't be) at what sounds like some propaganda that comes out of statistics from our government when dealing with unemployment, etc.

The quote is from Jake Slater of Betmaker. According to Jake Slater, "There's an 89.9% success rate for people who open an account and end up placing money in their accounts. This is up from 77% last year."

SUCCESS is what? They haven't lost all of their money? They have only lost 1/2 of their money? The people signing up this year are all winning?

This is one of the best quotes I have ever heard. I love when people put percentages on gambling related businesses.

I guess all of these offshore places are expanding office space because of the SUCCESS RATE of their clientele.

Please explain. Keep up the good work Sting.

Thanks,
    Groz

Thanks Groz,

Actually this "Success rate" has to do with the people who sign up with Betmaker and actually start playing with them as opposed to those who just sign up and decide to go elsewhere. Has nothing to do with how successful they are once they get started playing. Hope this explains things and glad you enjoyed reading it.

Comment

Working...
    X