Am I a Loser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a Loser?

I'll repost this here since this is really the proper forum for my inquiry. Yesterday, Premiere League inadvertently put the Washington-Az total in the St. Mary's-Santa Clara box. I called them to report the error. However, before doing so and being the greedy sole I am, I couldn't resist putting a two cents bet (a large bet for me but one I make maybe once a week) on the Under as the game looked unlikely to reach 145. I asked the woman in wagering, who didn't seem too knowledgeable if they were going to cancel the bet, and she said yes. I was aware that the bet remained in my account as of 6 p.m. EST. You guessed it. The game went over by a point as Santa Clara matched its highest scoring output for the season. Admittedly, I was rooting for the under, at least while I remained awake during the first half, and would have said nothing if a winner had ensued, regardless of whether or not the bet counted of which I was uncertain. Now, I'm out two cents plus the juice. Should I complaint to Premiere League or should I not be a whiner and take the loss like a gentleman would. I appreciate your opinion and would not be surprised to hear both sides on this one.

Hi DeacDough,

You really dont need to be a whiner. Please
    give us a call at 888-221-2288 and we'll
    rectify the problem.

Many Thanks,
    Premiere League

Comment

Premiere League has adjusted my account and I appreciate them doing it. I think that I learned a valuable lession here.

Comment

Hats off to PL. I'm glad it ended in a happy note for you.

I'd think, though, that if the game weren't canceled by the start, that you could have argued for the win (if it had happened).

Comment

Working...
        X