How's INTERTOPS w/ payouts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's INTERTOPS w/ payouts???

I recently signed on w/ Intertops and now I'm looking to cash out, I was wondering if anyone has done so, and if so how long does their express mail take to reach North America(I'm in Canada). Thanx

I got a payout in exactly one week by express mail to U.S.

If you're in a hurry, get it sent FedEx.

Comment

Here is their payout policy:

Under US$1,000 sent by registered mail free of charge or can be sent by DHL courier for 1/2 the cost.

US$1000 or over is sent by DHL courier. It takes about 3 days.

You can also get it sent by FedEx overnight and pick up the costs or I believe by bank wire.

As for whether they pay out, I've never heard a complaint about that yet.

Comment

I went for the free option, but it was over $1000 and it took a week.

Comment

Hartley, you've been quiet here for a long time. How's it going?

Comment

Harman, these guys are as safe as it gets. They were one of the first to go offshore, and if I'm not mistaken they are probably the largest book in the Caribbean. I have been a customer ever since their move to Antigua.

Comment

Intertops is very safe.

However, they are nowhere near the largest book in the Caribbean. They are not even close to being the largest book on Antigua. Don't believe all of their hype and misleading marketing.

Despite all of that I will reiterate, they are VERY SAFE.

Comment

They're a big organization.

In the meantime BigMoney I think it should have been free by courier for over $1000. DHL takes a little longer than FedEx.

As for myself I'm doing well, and am preparing for my NASCAR writeup. If things go according to the way I'm hoping, and if there is enough interest, I may set up a NASCAR contest with Bettorsworld. Prizes of course would be Intertops accounts since they sponsor the article.

I'll let people know whether it's a go or not shortly.

Comment

Working...
                X