Clear All

• Opinions on European Books

I recently received an advertisement
    from Victor Chandler. I'm familar with
    them and Will Hill, but have never
    established an account with a european
    book. Would like to hear from anyone
    who has dealt one of these books.
    I checked out Will Hills site,for college hoops they only offer top 25. I don't
    like that. I played with CenterBet in
    Australia before they stopped accepting American clients. I was pleased with
    them, once I got use to the whole
    "price" thing. The only reason I'm considering adding on a Eurpean book is because I wouldn't worry about the hassel
    of not getting paid, and the b.s. that
    can happen with an carribean book.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

You may want to check out my review of VC/Wm.H in the archives. OK it's a year old but little has changed.

Wholeheartedly reccommend Victor Chandler.

Comment

Centrebet stopped doing college basketball due to lack of interest, btw

If college is what you are after, don't think these will be the way to go, as it is of little or no interest to anyone outside the US, so will have less offers presumably

Comment

Actually I'm looking for additional books
        for baseball. Thought the European books
        would be an avenue worth exploring. I
        just found it interesting that college hoops weren't really featured on their sites.
        I guess your right, it's off little
        interset to those outside the US.

Comment

No interest in baseball in Europe, either, really, but places like Worldbet etc. would have baseball, of course, on an 80 cent line, but sometimes they would screw up a line, or have an early opinion, which can be good or allow a scalp

Comment

Hi Sportsbank,

Check out www.betthe.net for any American sports action. We offer both US and Aus $ accounts and offer all US betting products. We are fully licensed to provide on-line and telephone betting by the Northern Territory Government.

By the way, Will Hill (speak to Jamie Hart) and Victor Chandler are both fantastic books to be associated with.

Regards,

Aj
            IAS Ltd

Comment

Working...
            X