Voters needed for .20 baseball line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voters needed for .20 baseball line

please vote on this important topic. it only takes a second and it is important.

<a href="http://bettorsworld.com/cgi-bin/multipoll.cgi">Cast Vote</a>

bg

Attention all sports bettors! If your sports book switches to the 20 cent line this baseball season, tell them to go PUNT!! As players we lay 11 to 10 everyday. All football season and all basketball season long. That's a big edge in favor of the bookmaker. If he is going to turn around come baseball season and slap us in the face with a 20 cent line..... THEERE'S NO WAY!! I myself, Mr. sports bettor have a business of my own. And if I treated my customers in the same fasion I would be out of business in no time flat. So in April, if your sports book deals you the 20 cent line, ask them for the 10 cent line. If they say no, tell them you're going on a six month fishing trip and you are not coming back! Wake up and smell the roses.Take your business elsewhere!! MR. BOOKMAKER, DON'T PEE ON OUR HEADS AND TELL US IT'S RAINING!!

PS. It's ok for the books to have a edge most of the time, but who says it has to be a one way street all of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X