ANGRY BETTOR!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANGRY BETTOR!!!!!!

Attention all sports bettors! If your sports book switches to the 20 cent line this baseball season, tell them to go PUNT!!! As players we lay 11 to 10 everyday. All football season and all basketball season long. That's a big edge in favor of the bookmaker. If he is going to turn around come baseball season and slap us in the face with a 20 cent line .... THERE'S NO WAY!!! I myself, Mr. sports bettor have a business of my own. And if I treated my customers in the same fashion, I would be out of business in no time flat. So in April, if your sports book deals you the 20 cent line, ask them for the 10 cent line. If they say no, tell them you're going on a six month fishing trip and you are not coming back! Wake up and smell the Roses. Take your business elsewhere!!! MR. BOOKMAKER, DON'T PEE ON OUR HEADS AND TELL US IT'S RAINING!!!

PS It's ok for the books to have a edge most of the time, but who says it has to be a one way street all of the time!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, you have your own business. Do you work with a 2.5% 'mythical' margin before overheads?

A ten cent line means a supposed margin of 2.5% in the perfect situation when both sides are laid equally at the original price, which happens about as often as Wile E.Coyote catches the Road Runner!

Out of that supposed 2.5% comes staff wages, power, ISP charges, promos etc... Do you honestly expect them to be able to pay you if they put another target around their neck just waiting for another pasting from the steam?

All that the 10cent line has produced is a legion of scalpers and steam followers, and as far as I'm concerned they're just sheep because they have no opinion of their own. Personally I find picking up 5c pieces off the pavement to make a daily profit more exciting.......

And remember, it's only baseball.....

Comment

Dear Uncle Boris,

About the 20 cent baseball line. All football season long I give my man money. All basketball season long I give my man money. I am not a steam player and I am not a wise guy. I am just an average player who wants a chance to win some of my money back come baseball season. Simply put, any book who deals a 20 cent line this baseball season I will not give them my business come football and I hope all other players will do the same. SO DON'T PEE ON MY HEAD AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING!

Comment

Personally I can't see how books can safely turn a profit using dime lines. The margins are too large, and the risk too high. But hey, not all books will switch over so you'll be able to play dime lines somewhere...

Comment

maybe action sports will have a 5cent line.

Comment

We're about as likely to reach a consensus here (among both players and books) as we were on the "dealing double lines" thread.

Sonny, don't get mad - just take your business to another spot that is more advantageous to your baseball betting (one that offers a dime line).

Comment

Working...
            X