Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Sportsinteraction would you please................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sportsinteraction would you please................

IBTom (Member) wrote:

<<......put your games in the same rotation order everyone else has. You are absolutely the only book I've ever been involved with(legal or otherwise) that does not use the official rotation. This may seem like a small gripe, but we are a little spoiled now. I can't be the first one to bring this to your attention. Whats the big deal? Everything else is cool,payments are great
    and site functions well. While I'm at it , any chance of raising limits online. I
    certainly wouldn't hold limit policies against you as that is strictly an inhouse business decision, just wondering if you may have given that some thought. >>

Hi IBTom,

Done & Done.

We have rearranged our schedule so it should no show the games everyday in the Nevada Rotation as requested. You're right, it wasn't the first request we had received about this matter, and we were actually working on it when you posted the above, I just didn't want to reply until we were sure it could be done.

As regards bet limits, we have raised the limits on Parleys to $275 regardless of the number of picks. Also, if you want your limit raised on Straight plays just give us a call on our support line and we will be happy to oblige. Many of our customers have had raised bet limits for sometime now.

I hope all this is satisfactory. As regards your compliments they were well received -thanks a lot. A short note to let you know that we have rearranged our payment services somewhat so checks should arrive to your door 3 days after a request from now on. Also, we will be giving our site a complete overhaul in about three months (new logo, new look etc.) so any suggestions would be very welcome indeed.

Again, Thanks a lot.

Denis
    Sports Interaction

SIA, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't go with the New Software that EasyBets has switched to. I know you guys and Easybets use or have used the same software. Since Easybets "Upgraded", they have been inaccessable to WEBTV users. Please don't do the same. Kudos for going to the Don Best Rotation, if you have.

Comment

Denis, thanks for the info. I just called and got my limit raised.

Comment

Thanks Denis, I noticed it right away and was meaning to post something, but never got to it. It really does make it nicer and is much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X