Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PREMIERE LEAGUE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOUND!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREMIERE LEAGUE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOUND!!!

I have been a long standing customer at Premiere League in Antigua. I got married just a few weeks ago and was invited by Premeire League owner Eddie Hadeed to spend my honeymoon on the island as his wedding gift. I accepted graciously!!! What I recived when I arrived was certainly the most incredible week I've ever experienced. Eddie spared no expence, putting me and my wife up at one of the most exclusive resorts in Antigua, The Curtain Bluff. We arrived and were taken to our room by the resorts owner who gave us a personal tour of the grounds. Minutes later, a chilled bottle of champagne arrived at our door compliments of Eddie and the resort. Our room was less than 20 feet from the ocean with a beautiful view. THE RESORT WAS ALL INCLUSIVE WITH AWESOME FOOD AND AMAZING SERVICE!! Eddie came and picked us up and took us on a tour of the island that included a stop at the book to meet all of his friendly staff that answer the phones and take care of his customers. There are a lot of big books out there that have more customers than Premiere, but I can assure you there are none that provide the same service as Eddie and his staff!!! Give him a call, you will be quite impressed...Once again THANK YOU EDDIE AND THANK YOU PREMIERE LEAGUE...YOU ARE FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY!!!

Davidson

Congratulations on the marriage and the very best of luck to you and the lucky lady.

Now-----How much does one have to lose over how many years to qualify for this treatment pray tell.

Dot

Comment

I agree with you on your assessment both of Eddie and his book, Premiere League. Although I haved touted them many many times as one of my very favorite outs, it bears repeating again.

Premiere League is a first-class operation, the owner Eddie is a class act, his staff is wonderful and although I've not been to Antigua yet, I plan on visiting them within the next twelve months and hope I am fortunate enough to be able to spend some time throwing down a few with Eddie.

I consider him one of my very best friends in the business and the way he runs his book should be a model for others to emulate. Friendliness, responsiveness, and all around general caring attitude towards his clients, make them an absolute pleasure to deal with.

To anyone who hasn't had the privilege of playing with Premiere League in Antigua, I promise you it will be a very positive experience and I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Comment

truer words were never spoken. jeff and i were lucky enough to be housed at the curtain bluff last year as a guest of eddie and p.l. never been to a nicer place. eddie is a class act. he proves it time and time again.

brian

Comment

Eddie's the man! now all we need is to get the golf lines down to 20 cent juice!

Comment

Thanks All

The Visitors of Bettorsworld Site have always been fair to me and the responses to this post have concurred the same. I have always enjoyed visiting and posting here.

Davidson you are welcome and we enjoyed the opportunity to having you visit our Islan and certainly our premises.

bbuster we have dropped the golf to 20c juice.

Dot Mix I can assure you my hospitality has nothing to do with the result of a customer's account with us.

I will continue to look after my players whether they be winners or not. Obviously I could not invite all of our players to Antigua, but Davidson has played with us for a very long time.

Best Wishes To all

Eddie

Comment

Eddie

You gave a great answer and you sound like a hell of a guy. I'll be posting up soon.

Dot

Comment

Thanks Eddie- Now all we need is to get Post Time and SOS to follow suit!

Comment

Eddie- One more thing since we have your attention. Baseball Season Wins?Will you have them?

Comment

bbuster - coming soon!!!

Dot Mix, in fact I am pretty average and look forward to have you playing with us soon.

Good Luck
                    Eddie

Comment

Since earlier I pointed out the fact that SOS and Postime have 30 cent golf lines, I should add WWTS and Olympic to the 30 cent list just to be fair.(Carib goes back and forth, this week 20 cents). If the number is the same I always give my golf bets to my 20 cent outs.(I would suggest all places should offer 20 cent lines(unless they really dont want the action).

Comment

This guy( Eddie ) is a real class act I deposited 2 dimes a few months back and lost most of it and called him a few days and said I heard he was sticking to the 10 cent baseball line and he confirmed this.So I said I would be sending him another deposit he offered me 10% ( again )and they picked up the fees and he said if you need a bet before the money reaches me let me know and I will put the money in your account to which I said "no but thanks! I will need it for bases".I WILL DO SOME MAJOR PLAYING WITH THIS PLACE COME BASEBALL AND WILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE OUT FIRST.

Comment

Awesome story....Congrats on your marriage davidson and what an incredible gift from Premier. I have never heard a bad word about Premier but for some reason, I have never posted up there. Since a few of my long-standing books are abandoning the dime line, I will be posting up with Premier very shortly.

Nothing better than a nice, warm, positive thread regarding a book.

Comment

I sing the praises of Premiere as well. I enjoy playing with them very much. A great book indeed.

For those that haven't tried them and want to ...... they will give you a free $20 account, or load up with them and get a free $50 3 team parlay.....

Here's the url......

PREMIERE LEAGUE

Davidson

Congrats man, don't bet her on the games....

Comment

This may be "beating a dead horse" but I also want to echo the sentiments expressed here about Eddie and the operation he runs at Premiere League. I deal with him in a non-player capacity (he advertises with our magazines and on our website) and I can tell you that he is a first rate guy. While the most important thing in this business is for sports books to pay their customers, the second most important thing is to treat people with class and courtesy. While there are a host of quality books (many of them on Antigua) who are "perfect pay" there may be nobody in the business who carries himself with the grace and class of Eddie Hadeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X