No announcement yet.

Come on, give me the damn lines on MLS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on, give me the damn lines on MLS!

Last year, at least 8 to 10 offshore books out there have lines for MLS.

But NONE (except betmaker for the 1st week) so far for this season.

What is up!

Olympic even willing to offer Greek soccer but not want to have something will be on ESPN? What kind of logic is that?

Come on Itops, I know your guys can do it.

Come on Carib, I know you have offered them last year.

Guys, just bacause Roxy didn't have it up so you don't want to take the risk?

Well, if you have the guts to hang out lines for something like Peruvian Cup, why can't you do your MLS lines?

Give me the damn lines, please.

Ayce...

I got a flyer from Millennium that says they book MLS. www.millsports.com as I recall.

Comment

Actually, on further reflection, outs may be shaky on this because MLS has gone to new timekeeping rules this year. That' going to throw stuff out of whack for a month.

Comment

Shawn,

Although I'm not 100% sure the background of Millsports, but I'm pretty sure that their lines are coming from those "standard DBC lines", just like ABC.

Btw, ABC didn't have the lines up last week also.

I know that there were several rules changes BUT the one that affect them most is only the MLS cancelled the shut-out and replaced by a 10 mins OT (golden goal).

Last year, places like Itops and Carib were using the 2-way moneylines (excellent vig in Itops, 20 cents), a few others like Olympic had used the standard 3-way.

I guess most of them will use 3-way this year while maybe some of them may use the half-ball line (like hockey).

But still, no matter what kind of line it will be, they still need to give us when the games are already on.

And its already Thr...

Comment

AYCE and Shawn,

Just a quick note for you two, and any other punters out there. Our MLS lines are currently posted for the games on the 25th and the one game on the 26th. We will continue to post MLS lines every week. Just go to www.betmaker.net, logon to the members home page, click on World Soccer, and take it from there. If either of you two, or any other interested parties, do not have an account and you would like to set one up, please call us at 888-238-2238 (888-bet2bet). Now is the perfect time to take advantage of our multiple promotions and bonuses, so give us a call. If you want, you can ask for me personally. Thanks for your time.

Jake Slater
          betmaker.net
          Customer Service Manager

Comment

yeah, good work Betmaker, even have Greece up already, first to do so certainly!

Any chance of Hungary, Poland and Russia when they start again Jake?

Very impressive amount of soccer already.

Comment

Aussivamp2,

Thank you, sir, for your compliments. We pride ourselves in pleasing our clients and we will continue to do so on a first class level. As we continue our expansion into Europe, we will be adding more and more leagues into our schedule. I can assure you that Hungary, Poland, and Russia will be represented on our card. When they start up, they will be posted at www.betmaker.net.
              I am always available for comments and questions at 888-238-2238 (888-bet2bet).

Jake Slater
              betmaker.net
              Customer Service Manager

p.s. Guys, please don't take me literally. I am not always available. I do have one day off a week to get away. Just in case...

Comment

AussieVam2,
                Are you really interested in Russian football? Do you know any books that have it?

I would be very grateful to hear about anyone.

I just know www.fonbet.com, www.tipsport.cz and www.terno.sk. But those are books from Russia, Czechia and Slovakia.

I never thought that somebody outside Eastern Europe could have it. I don't think it is less interesting than Peruvian one though.

Comment

yeah, bit easier to predict than Peru perhaps, which I haven't looked at though

i.e. if one team has Moscow in the name and the other team doesn't, be very careful betting on them

only place I saw it was another Czech joint, Worldbet, but it was profitable

Comment

yeah, hard to say that you won't offer lines on it due to corruption if you offer Italy, and South America........

Comment

Tampa Bay Ray, what do you think?

Looking at betmaker prices

nice result last week

Dallas and DC look a little short

prices were about spot on last week it looked like

Comment

well, Alec

Russian lines up at Worldbet - missed it

a Moscow derby to start with last night that I missed, too....... do you know what the line was?

have to update my numbers for the rest

Comment

Jake,

Sorry to tell you, but Hungary, Poland, Czech soccer are already going again

Russia caught me, started a week earlier than I thought

However, it has started as well

Comment

Ray,

Sorry, I forgot.

Interwetten has Major League Soccer too.

Comment

AussieVamp2,
                              I just know fonbet's line.

Lokomotiv - CSKA 1.9 2.85 3.4 total 2.5 u1.65 o1.95

I don't follow it now but before odds used to be sometimes very different in Moscow and in Czech Republic, because of fixed matches etc that I think they know better in Moscow.

I did not get it, do you bet on Russian soccer in Worldbet? If so I believe it may be useful to keep track of fonbet's lines, because of the reasons I mentioned. And in case you find any other place with Russian (or even Ukrainian, just kidding) soccer, please let me know.

AYCE
                              Tipsport used to have MLS and I think they should have it this season as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X