scalping bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scalping bases

I called Cris and they told me they are running a promotion where new accounts receive a 3 month subscription to the $99 a month don best feed. My question is with the 2 minute delay will I be able to find enough books that I move there lines slow enough that i can create some good scalps for myself. I remember last year in bases there was a huge amount of movement in the lines

Fairfax,
    Sounds to me like Cris is doing all they can to keep up there customer base. Although I have never used Island Express, I would think that it would be much tougher scalping lines with a 2 minute delay opposed to Don Best's live feed. I you're moving any kind of money, the live feed at $500 a month will more than pay for itself. And with Cris going to 20 cents, in all liklihood scalping opportunities will be few and far between with their book.

Comment

FF
      Scalping on a consistant basis with public stores is virtually nonexistant.
      Air moves bot public and private pollute that game.

Comment

Sorry - you might have to actually pick games ...

Comment

keep your eye on the feed, and find other places not listed on there. You might need to spread your web pretty wide though...

Comment

Working...
          X