Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vegasintl.com

-- following from the 'olympic sports' thread

can anyone share experiences with this book? (vegasintl.com not olympic)

great to see reduced juice

i looked at their site. they say
    "Players deposits are insured and guaranteed by the European Federal Credit Bank."

looked up the bank and found http://www.eurofed.com but site doesn't work/exist?

are they legit?

are such insurances and guarantees legit in general?

i could be wrong but i heard they are associated with diamond sports. I hear diamond is good. I would call diamond and see if they are affiliated.

Comment

Good service but wants you to place wagers over web. Speak to Robby or Zack very helpful. They are an OSGA member.

Comment

I know an agent for them who swears they are solid and have huge money behind them. However, I don't swear by the agent, so I'll wait to learn more.

Comment

Scratch the above post of mine. thes agent works for Vegasbook.com, Vegas International

Comment

Not surprised the link to Eurofed does not work. As far as I know that bank went belly up! Wonder who guaranteed them?

rfd

Comment

I know Vegas International from when I used to live in Costa Rica. I have never heard anything bad about them and THINK they are good, however I never have bet there.

A lot of the old books used to use claims of LLoyds of London and other companies that insure them. It is all B.S., some companies do have stop-loss insurance but NO offshore betting accounts are insured. Insured meaning you will recoup any monies if the company goes out of business, civil uprising, collasped goverments, etc.

These are just weak marketing claims to secure your trust and confidence. Nasa and WWTS used to use such claims as well. I know LLoyds issued cease and desist orders to both Nasa and WWTS and I think they removed their claim they LLoyds insured their deposits.

Comment

Working...
              X