Sports Interaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Interaction?

What is everyone's feelings on this book. I have been following them for sometime now. I believe they moved from Dominican Republic to an Indian Reservation in Canada. I love the numbers this book gives people my only concern is security. I have never sent them any money I am to scared Canada will come down on this book and everyone will get screwed. Anyone ever send any large deposits to this book? Does anyone have the same concerns as me?

Been paid many times by SIA over the last year and a half. Never a hassle, never a delay. No concerns here, at least not any more than one would have with any Top Shop.

Comment

Never a problem with these guys. Good value in the lines. No need to send a large deposit, since their limits are around $500 per wager.

Comment

did anyone checkout their opening lines today. even with a 20 cent line the dogs are awesome. do they profile. will i continue to get these lines

Comment

It seems that the level of value I can get there comes and goes. But there's not the typical approach of just putting you on the consensus line altogether.

Comment

Today might be a bit out of whack with the everyone itching to do the favorite thing on first big day too?

Comment

I've been using them for the past two months and it is the best place (in this time period) to play dogs, the lines are often great for dog players. Also have not have any problems.

Comment

Working...
              X