Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegasbook.com

Has anyone used them.

I know a guy who is an agent for them that wants me to play with them. He swears that they are super solid, and that they have unique features. For example, money in a sportsbettting account is actually held in a bank acccount that is credited or debited after each bet. Also, there will be free membership in some supposedly hot mult-level companies that could make players a mint for doing nothing.

However, I believe that they are in Dominica, and I haven't had the greatest experience dealing with the agent. Consequently, as of now, I am in no rush to begin playing with them

Comment

I would like to know the name of the agent you claim your having bad dealings with. I know for a fact their is NO multi-level marketing scheme with Vegas Book.

Before you make any claims, be sure to make you have all your facts straight.

If anyone wants to know the real deal about Vegas Book, write to me, I will have the answers your looking for.

Comment

Whats the deal with vegasbook.com.

Comment

I went to their Web site, Vegasbook.com, and found out that they are indeed located in Dominica. Players can have their account set up as an IBC (International Business Corporation),and they have a debit card available for players, so you can access your funds from an ATM or use it to purchase goods. Since winning bets are immediately crdited to your account, you have virtually instant access to your winnings.

It sounds like these guys have set up a great infrastructure. If they get a reputation for being solid, I'll consider playing with them. But, Dominica is not a location that elicits confidence.

Regarding a current or forthcoming overt or covert multi-level set-up that might allow players to make money for doing nothing, I apologize, USMS, if my information is incorrect. Concerning the identity of the agent, I take the fifth amendment.

Comment

Working...
          X