Virtues of offshore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtues of offshore

It's opening day and the GOVERNMENT sponsored sport betting operation run by the province of Ontario Canada has posted four games for the general public for today:

Royals +130 / Blue Jays -285
    Cubs +145 / Cards -333
    Dodgers-200 / Expos -111
    Tigers EV / A's -250

To avoid the GOVERNMENT taking a bath on these risky numbers single wagers are not allowed....three team parlays are the minimum.

An unbelievable disgrace. God Bless offshore shops.

Canada similar to England then

No single game betting on tv games?

Comment

Um, no singles betting on anything. Games in my region of Canada on even games pay 1.70 on each side, minimum trebles. Megasports AU takes singles, 1.96 on each side.

My students know that I like to bet. They'll often ask me who I like in the sports lottery. Usually I just reply "Absolutely no-one."

Comment

Shawn, I didn't realize you were a fellow Maritimer. What do you teach and where...Dal, St. Mary's, Mt. St.V, Community College...highschool?

Comment

Bob, more proof that the government has its citizens' best interests at heart. Even 20/20, a U.S. TV, show stated that the lotteries here are a huge rip-of, and that the U.S. government is against offshore gambling because they get nothing out of it.

Comment

Bob,

Dal and the Mount. Used to teach at SMU.

Comment

Reno, I saw that report. Haden and Steve looked like regular beach bunnies...Stossel made Kyl and his friends look like fools and hypocrits and even got Barbara Wawa to agree with him.

Shawn, my ex-mother-in-law teaches at the Mount.

Comment

If you hurry, you can also play the big NCAA championship game tonight. The GOVERNMENT is offering the Spartans @-5.5 -165 or Florida @+5.5 -250. But remember to avoid the public crushing the GOVERNMENT on these 400 cent lines...three team parlays only.

Comment

Bob, how much action does the goverment get with those ridiculous prices? Do they post their handle in the local newspaper? I can't beleive they write a single bet.

Comment

Nice of Canada to have Germanic prices with English rules Shawn

Comment

Believe it or not they sell in excess of $200 million a year in parlay tickets in Ontario alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X