Any Premier League MLB bettors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Premier League MLB bettors?

Just a question. I am thinking about posting up with them, but I want to be able to list pitchers while betting online. The rules on their site say that you can list pitchers, but other sites (WWTS for instance) also say you can list pitchers, but then give you no option when you bet.

So... Can anyone tell me if they let you list pitchers while betting online?

thanx in advance.

Sportsbettor,
    I called up Premiere League and gave them my pin number. If you want that all baseball bets go only on pitchers, they can do that for you just like they did it for me. I call 1-800-690-6856 to do this and now I am happy.
    If my pitcher no goes, then my bet do not count as expained to me by them.
    Sorry about english but I hope this may help out you.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Li. Email me if you want me to use you as a reference for the 10%

[email protected]

Comment

Dear SportsBettor,
        WWTS offers all the features to wagering on Baseball. You can bet all of the following:
        Listed Pitchers
        Action
        Specified Pitcher
        Money Lines (20 cents)
        Run Lines
        Totals

If you would like to make any specific pitcher specifications, all you have to do is CALL and make a request. The control panel for ones’ account is only made available though a Manager.
        Your call maybe routed through the Operations Dept. or Customer Service. The toll free Customer Service number is 888*656*1810.
        We at WWTS try our best to make wagering a pleasure. If you are ever in question about the service that we provide do not hesitate to call. Our Marketing Dept. is open from 8am to 10pm EST. The toll free number is 800*238*9987 (800*BET*WWTS).

WWTS Marketing

Comment

Dear WWTS,

I think you guys need to train your customer service people a little better. I called them and they told me that it was impossible to list pitchers. The lady even checked to see if it was possible, and she told me it was not possible.

Can you tell me who to ask for so that this can be implemented for my account? I only bet if I can list the pitchers.

thanx.

Comment

Sportsbettor,

I missed this thread so sorry for responding a little late. As for Premiere League Baseball, yes you can have listed pitchers.

If that hurler doesn't go, your bet is voided out as a no go.

I know the season is just a few days old if you count the Japan games, but their lines are very good compared to other shops. I have several books and I think there is good value at Premiere.

Eddie will take good care of you, and if you post up $500 or more they give 10 % bonus on top of your post up.

Here's the link

PREMIERE LEAGUE

Any questions give me a shout at [email protected]

Comment

Dear Sportbettor,

Please give us a call at 1-800-238-9987 ext 1886. We apologize for any inconvenience.

WWTS
              Marketing

Comment

I just wanted to thank Angie at WWTS for setting my account so that pitchers are listed. I guess they have the same system as Premier.

And thanx to Freak an Li for the info about Premier. I am still considering posting up there as well since they have a dime line too.

Comment

Working...
                X