premiereleague phone problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premiereleague phone problems

I am sorry premiereleague, but I have tried 18882212288 and 18006906856 a hundred times and always get the message "I'm sorry, all circuits are busy now." It can't be just that your phone line is always busy, there is some kind of phone line problem you have. Also, whenever I try to e-mail you at [email protected], the e-mail gets returned as undeliverable. Can you please e-mail me at [email protected]?

PL probably not open yet. No games till this evening. Try PL's Internet site and wager there.

Comment

Thanks, I will try calling in the evening, although I tried to call the admin number yesterday and still always got "all circuit are busy now." Maybe they really are that busy.

PL if you are reading this, please correct a payout on your Mateen Cleaves prop. Yesterday, you had a prop on Cleaves over 19.5 points and assists (combined). Cleaves scored 18 pts and 4 assists for a total of 22. That should be a winner for anybody with the over 19.5, not a loser. Please correct payout. Thanks.

Comment

Try (800)690-6856 for wagering. I had problems with the other numbers too.

[This message has been edited by Sergius (edited 04-04-2000).]

Comment

I have again called both the above numbers at least a hundred times during gametime hours and still always get "All circuits are busy now." Something is definitely wrong. Also, I cannot e-mail PL as all mails are returned and undeliverable. Also, PL still have not corrected the above payout error. PL, please uphold your reputation as a top notch book and respond. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

I get through every time I call.
            888-221-2288
            888-211-5110
            800-690-6856
            Why don't you write these down, if they don't help then e-mail me.

Comment

segundo, I swear by all that is holy that I cannot get through on any of the three numbers you posted. I have been trying for days and always get "all circuits are busy now." There must be some regional phone line problem from where I am calling from. Can you do me a big favor and call PL for me and have them correct the above mentioned Mateen Cleaves prop payout? Or even better, have them e-mail me at [email protected]?

Comment

PL, Please reply. I am getting a little frustrated. You graded a winning prop as a loser. I have no means to communicate with you to correct this other than this forum as e-mail sent to you at [email protected] is returned as undeliverable and all phone calls to the above numbers are blocked off from where I am calling from as "all curcuits are busy now."

Comment

Primiereleague, please post your current, working e-mail address. I cannot reach you by phone or e-mail. You have graded a winning wager as a loser (Mateen Cleeves prop) and I feel really ripped off and I have no way of reconciling this since I can't get in touch with you by phone (all numbers alway say "all circuits are busy now"). Right now, I have no way of getting you to correct erroneous grading of plays or asking for a withdrawal and I am very frustrated by the service, or lack thereof. [email protected]

Comment

ppeter, I don't know what the problem really is there with the phones, but I do know this: sometimes there is a local area problem near the caller that causes the situation you've described. So it is possible that it is a phone problem on your end, as opposed to PL's.

As far as e-mail goes, there's no excuse for sites not having a valid address for customer service e-mails. There are several sites in the same boat.

Comment

I don't know why their not responding to
                      your e-mail, I just corresponded with
                      them yesterday, and got a reply in 1hr.

Comment

This is the return undeliverable message I get when trying to e-mail them at [email protected]:

Message from yahoo.com.
                        Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

:
                        205.160.233.11 does not like recipient.
                        Remote host said: 550 ... User unknown
                        Giving up on 205.160.233.11.

Comment

I talked with Eddie today and he told me they were having problems all day . I also had some major problems in the last 24 hours with Nasa and Millenium so I think it is a storm or server problems or something.

Comment

ppeter I e-mailed Eddie for you just know.

Look for a response in the morning.

FREAK

[This message has been edited by freak (edited 04-05-2000).]

Comment

ppeter

Sorry I did not get to this earlier.

I am sorry but there must be a problem in your local area. In any event please call us collect at 268 480 6131. We don't understand why you are having this problem. Also when emailing us, try using the email link on our home page. Let's see if that works.

Eddie

Comment

Working...
                              X