anyone know???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know???

isn't it like a felony or something to say you're a doctor when you are not?

would someone here please notify the ama that the stink, uh, shrink, is perpetuating a fraud

if he goes to jail, bw will get both of his posters

kakakooey

I called Eastern Virginia Medical School at (757)-446-5600. They connected me with the Dean Of Student Affairs named Bob McCombs at Extention 5805. The Shrink, aka Kenneth Bruce Weitzner graduated Medical School in 1984 and is recognized as a Physician because he has that damn diploma. I was unable to verify whether he passed the boards in Psychiatry but McCombs did tell me that Dr. Weitzner did his Psychiatric Residency there as well. Will investigate More about the boards next. Virginia says he flunked them two times but practiced with some sort of Temporary Licence for five years before he got treated for depression.

Comment

I think it is a felony.

Comment

Just curious FATHER FITZ.

Any laws against against impersonating a clergyman?

Thanks...Dot

Comment

Dot,
          Under federal sentencing guide lines,practicing religion w/o theology degree---minimum 24hr comm. service with reno in Manila.

Comment

I was a priest for 17 years and do not own a website that sais I am still a priest

Comment

You should just answer with a line from SCTV:

"No I'm not a priest but I am a father. In fact there are at least 3 kids in this world that I know about..."

Comment

That is sick.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X