Kudos to Belize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Belize

Many months ago when I was talking to Roger of WWTS, who often posts in this forum, he told me about a new book that was going to have an opinion and not just clone lines from CRIS. That book is Belize.

With Skybook's defection from Don Best, Belize, in my opinion, is now the Screen's reigning superstar. They open with different lines than CRIS or Caribi, and BETTER & SHARPER lines. These guys think and have a feel as to what the player are going to do. These guys are true BMs. Whereas many books on the screen are worthless, mindless clone joints that middle the screen average, these guys are true pros who deserve praise for being independent and posting different opening numbers.

Reno,

All of what you say may be well and good about Belize. However, they are notorious for "moving on air." If you ever need to make a bet at more than one place because the books's maximum bet size is too low be sure to bet at Belize first. Otherwise by the time you get to them their line will probably have changed. I have seen it happen too many times to think that it is just somebody else beating me in there. It's frustrating enough when followers beat me in when I'm the one originating the play.

Comment

octan21, I wasn't aware of Belize moving on air. If it's true, then they are no longer superstars. However, they still deserve credit for opening with different numbers.

Comment

Be afraid, be very
        afraid.

I use my real name because its a waste time not to.

Most sports services don't because they don't want to come home and find their family slaughtered thanks to some sick, maladjusted ex-customer.

Heath

Comment

Heath,

What's to be afraid of with Belize. Be more specific please. My experience is they don't take to kindly to you beating them. But they are supposedly a rock solid outfit and have always paid religiously.

Comment

Yeah, I heard the same thing. What's up Heath?

Comment

octan21.....Click on the link that says be afraid. It takes you to the ACLU website.......

As for Belize, they are solid..........

Comment

Does anyone have their web address or customer service #?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I posted this reply to a different message - I have no idea how it wound up under this topic.

As I recall, the topic was about the government, and their power.

The link is to the ACLU website called about ECHELON - everything ole' George Orwell wrote about, only worse.

I apologize for its seemingly out of context placement in this thread - it certainly has nothing whatsoever to do with Belize.

Heath

Comment

Working...
                  X