• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Kyl Sucks (dot Com)

Check out

www.SenatorKylSucks.com

Have Fun,

Bodisatva

this is a great composition. a must read for all. two thumbs up. God,I sound like Siskel and f*****g Ebert, sorry. check out the article.

Comment

I too enjoyed the reading here...and I agree with alot of it. I have used the "logon 4 choice" web site to write to my represetatives and urged them to vote down the Kyle bill.

However, I don't agree with the "senatorkylesucks" name for the web site. I think if you want people to take this seriously, you need to stay away from personal insults. While I may agree that Kyle sucks, that last way to get someone to agree with your postition is to start out by insulting them.

Just my 2 cents.
      -Rocket

Comment

Tornado - thanks for the kind words.

Rocket "I agree with a lot of it" suggests that you disagree with some of it. What parts of it (besides the name) do you disagree with?

As far as the name goes - I tried to walk the fine line between being really insulting and just making a statement.

As far as getting Senator Kyl to agree with my position - you must be joking! I am insulted that the senator thinks he knows what is best for me.

I am also insulted by the odds they give in Arizona - they pay me $392 on a bet that should pay $60,000 (see Arizona Rippoff).

Thinking that they senator will abandon that scam and let me bet on the net is like saying Kyl is gonna sneak up on himself and steal his own wallet. It just ain't gonna happen.

I think that anytime you present facts that show the hypocracy of a position - they should take it seriously.

Be cool,

Bodisatva

Comment

Bodisavta,

I think you read my comments too literally. I agree will the content of the site, just not the name. I'm certianly not slamming your site. It's all great stuff.

By "people agreeing" I didn't mean Kyle himself...obviously he's not going to read you site and change his mind. By "people" I meant "the establishment". Since government is a bunch of out of touch stuff-shirts, I'm afraid that if they hear of a web site called anything "sucks" they will disregard it as nonsense. That's all I meant. The average guy, like me, reading it will think it's great. I'm just not sure the people in power to make changes will take it seriously enough to bother reading it.

Keep up the good work on the site though. It is great reading and I especially enjoy the curser...

-Rocket

Comment

Bodisatva!!

It is a great site. Rocket is right in what he's saying about some people not taking the site seriously because of the name. Need to get as many e-mails to our reps to at least give them food for thought. Most of these guys don't realize how many recreational sports bettors there really are.
            If they think it might cost them a bunch of votes they may vote against or at least abstain.

THE DEVIL

Comment

Working...
            X