A LIAR, CHEATER, & THIEF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny,
    I called your 10 dollar line many more times than you are aware of. I have saved the bill for you and I can send it to you if i only knew your email address. I lost over 70 games in a four week period because you kept updating the phones twice and three times a day. You also talked so fast that i had to call back sometimes three times to understand you. You encouraged me to keep calling back and I so i did. my wife, bless her heart could not tolerate the addiction i had nor the amount I lost becase of your bad record. And why are you picking on me for moving to Vegas? You said once on your scorephone that this was an ideal place and that you had connections there. as for your last name of edens, why did you tell everyone it was demarco? I am confused. did u also lie about your name as well? Edens or demarko or whatever you are, I forgive thee but I do not like you making fun of where I live after you swindled me for a lot of money and helped catalyze my divorce. Og, Father Fitzgerald, help me not get angry again as I feel my neck veins engorged with johnny's blood.

Comment

BBuster

Believe me their posts have nothing to do with religion.

They are just trying to flame johnny by way of using The lords name in vain.

These guys are actualy praying to god for "money" by way of sportsbetting.

Shifty got it right on the nose, if you were truly what you claim to be you would have forgiven him and stop trying to condemn him.

I agree with the rest this is a sportsbetting forum and only all related topics should apply.

Comment

Working...
      X