No announcement yet.

sports pagers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill see if I can find out. See, I have both personal paging and sports, And pay one price for both. Ill try and get the breakdown
    in the meantime before you call.

Comment

The reason i returned my Sportsnow pager was old eqipment and poor reception. I got very frustrated with the SCRAMBLED messages. The Motorola Flex unit eliminates scrambled messages. Sportsnow is still using the old Advisor models. I am currently using the ATS sportspager, and i am very satisfied. I think 1 year of service costs about $400.

Comment

laker do you live in a major city? JUst curious if major city also have the reception problems..

thanks

Comment

I live right here in the home of my boys......Los Angeles. I also had trouble with the Sportsnow pager when i traveled. They refuse to convert to the new technology and switch to the Motorola Flex unit. I'm telling ya there is nothing worse than keeping a close eye on a big $ game and getting those scrambled messages!!!

Comment

Hello Jacmar

If you want a inexpensive sports pager{$75.00}...and no monthly fees...email me..It updates ever 5 minutes

G

Originally posted by jacmar:
            Thanks Sniper....but I was more interested in subscribing to an inexpensive pager service(if one exists), that just gives scores. The Sportsnow pager is good, but their island lines are not live, and I am getting them from the Don Best Island Express. So I really only need a pager for scores.

Comment

Damn lakrfan! Where had you been? Long time "no hear".

Comment

As always, checks the dates of the posts ...

Comment

deepsouth - I noticed that one right after I clicked "submit reply". I was just hoping nobody will notice it (to save my stupidity) but you guys are too sharp for that.

Comment

Damn Udog, didn't mean to leave ya hangin out there.

Hope all is well.

Comment

lakrfan - You should be at least a MODERATOR by now. How come you were demoted to JUNIOR MEMBER?

Comment

Udog, Back on Jan.1st, 2000 I retired from the gambling life. Every few months or so, I would visit the site just to see how everyone was doing.

I think if you don't post for a long time, your registration expires. I does kinda look funny seeing a Junior Member title next to my name.

GL2U

Comment

Working...
                        X