No announcement yet.

Pyramid Sports is no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE........player 3 went on line yesterday and found his 1700 gone. when he called pyramid he was told he was'nt getting paid and that was that.....real pieces of s#@t.
    johnny d is going to bury them on the score phone. i have almost 10 pages booked in college and pro football annuals....more to come. far from over Tej....far from over.
    Tej, come on BW and explain your actions.you're lower than a rat.

Comment

Post their 800 # we'll bombard them with calls. Very expensive..

Comment

This Tej guy comes from India---I checked out his web-site. They chop hands off of people in India for stealing. In fact I believe for a few hundred bucks to the right people over there you could arrange to have him kidnapped. He'd then be anesthesized and he'd wake up a couple of days later without his kidneys, a lung missing , eyes cut out, and all these removed organs going to the illicit organ trade which sells them on the world market for big bucks. Thats as common a business in India as stealing hubcaps is here.

If you don't get paid you might want to consider going that route and you could salvage some of your losses through the sale of his body parts.

No nonsense Dot

Comment

per request the number for pyramid is
          800-345-6882.....talk with Warner...aka
          Matt Vincent.
          Dot.....lol....that cracked me up but what in this business what goes around comes around.he does not need any help.he will destroy himself. i wanted to let the word out early to players and advertisers about these guys. Pyramid...your computers down? we are waiting for your response to these issues.

Comment

Ok... Johnny D. for the first time in my life a tout has done something to earn my respect.

Comment

Working...
            X