Online Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Books

Currently using Bowmans for my plays and was wondering when they will be offering online action? Also I have heard great things about Carib but was wondering what is the consensus opinion about the best & most trustworthy online book..

Bowman's promises to institute online betting
    before the next milennium. Seriously, they have been talking about it for 2 years. In other words, don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen.

Comment

I'd vote for Carib and Olympic as the best online books. This means both the best software and reliable/solid.

Comment

Worst online software vote: Casablanca. Slow, difficult to navigate, etc.

Comment

Casablanca is about to launch their new software. I previewed it when I was recently in Costa Rica and was very impressed with both their in house programmer and the new version of their software.

As a consumer who has used their software for over a year, the improvements they made addressed every one of the problems that I had mentioned to them, most importantly the speed, next important takebacks on wagers being clearer.

They are also moving into a gorgeous huge new building and I was very impressed with their operation. I think these guys are going to be major players even more so than they are right now. These guys are doing everything right.

Comment

Bowman has been saying that for a long time now . From what I hear there is new management there and maybe they are changing for the better.

Comment

I love World Sports Exchange.

Comment

Boomer, that is good to hear. I'm giving them another try since they're on the IslandExpress feed, but I think I'll stick with phone bets until the new software comes out.

Comment

I use both carib and olympic. I have been with carib for over a year and have never had a problem. They are always quick to pay.

I have only been with olympic for a few months. I like the web site and have not had any problems but I also have not requested a payout from them yet so I can't comment on that.

-Rocket

Comment

Working...
                  X