Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Diamond Shows His True Colors...AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Diamond Shows His True Colors...AGAIN!!

For the record, lou diamond was banned from this forum 3 or 4 times. each time we made the mistake of letting this ignoramous return only to ban him again. ANY posts he makes will be taken down immediatley. we consider lou diamond an unstable human being, an EXTREMELY poor businessman and totally unprofessional. he has attacked anyone who criticizes anything he associates himself with.
    Diamond's problem is the fact that he cannot accept anybody who questions him. instead of answering the legitimate questions asked of him, he goes off on some unrelated tangent,switching the focus from his own pathetic self and onto the person who asked the question.
    he has been banned from ALL the top forums because he can't handle the truth. eventually he lands in the sludge of rec.gambling.

he is a desperate loser who never knows when to quit. i am sure he will get in here somehow again but within minutes we will take him down.

brian

Seems kind of drastic, but I suppose i haven't seen all the details so I'll defer to your judgement.

But I still hope his free odds service succeeds. It would be good for the players, and for line service competition.

Comment

in my opinion if the free odds service succeeds, it will not be diamond's free odds that do it.
      it takes a helluva lot more than he has the capability to handle. he can't handle himself, how in the hell can he handle a business that requires the attention of a line service the likes of don best sports?

will never happen-at least not with lou diamond.

just my humble opinion.

brian

Comment

What I'm hoping for is a long way short of the Don Best service. Just the odds, nothing else. Once the programs were set up, most would be automated anyway. So the success of this kind of thing depends more on the quality of his programmers than his business sense.

Actually what he already has working is quite useful for anyone playing into those books. The Carib odds would be useful if it weren't for the 20 cent baseball lines. If Premier League actually gets added, I know I'll be using the LiveOdds screen regularly.

It's too bad that Lou can't handle himself in a manner that is constructive for his business.

Comment

I downloaded his live odds feed two times to no avail .

Comment

Sports hobby,
            i agree with the programming smarts being important. whether he has the programmers pr not is yet to be seen. however, what i do know is that dana/don best has the programmers AND the business savvy to both adapt to the fast changing requirements of the internet users and the professionalism required to market and run the business.
            Lou Diamond is sadly lacking in that area.
            I would not bank a plug nickel on anything with his name on it. this is not personal, this is pretty much common knowledge.

brian

Comment

Krackman, you have to save the download to disk (instead of choosing to install from the temporary location), although it doesn't state this.

Once you download it, there's no installation - it's ready to execute.

Comment

I wish Lou Diamond well. However his instantodds thing will be a joke when Don Best puts the finishing touches on their new Island express servcie. Plus there will be a new "free" player in town come August.

Comment

Working...
                X