Has anyone dealt with old Las Vegas ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone dealt with old Las Vegas ?

Just wanted to know if anyone had or has any dealings with them. The person on the phone seemed pretty clueless. Though he said they were in business two years. Actually that is the standard answer for alot of new shops. I usually stick to the good rep books that are listed on here but seen a advertisement for them on a very popular site and noticed they give 15% opening bonus.

Krackman...

I've seen their adds recently as well, but I learned about them several months ago when I visited the Unified Gaming homesite. At the time they had no toll free # so I immediately discarded the possibility of posting with them, even though I registed as a user on their sight. I have sinced received email from them touting the progressive slot jackpots that are comingled from all the Uified Gaming books, and the announcement that they now have a toll free number.

I went back to their sight for a quick look and noticed they were dealing a 20c baseball line. That was enough to keep me away for now. Other than my own perusing, I know nothing else about them. If they are still out there come football season I may give them another look.

Comment

Working...
    X