Open Parlay Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Parlay Cards

Anyone know of any books that offer open parlay cards?

Thanks for your help.

-UB-

***NOTE - UPDATED FOR FOOTBALL 2006 - FREE FOOTBALL PARLAYS FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS!!! CHECK OUT THE DETAILS HERE!!!

UB, Carib has the closest thing to an open parlay in the way they do "ifs".

You can bet a second game off of a first game long after the first game has started....and you can do it all online.

I assume you are looking at playing two games that go off within a couple of hours of one another. Otherwise you could just wait for the first game to settle.

SOS has open teasers that you can fill in anytime all season.

Hope that is of some help.

Comment

Bob,
      I am looking for something similar to the teasers you mentioned, in which you are able to open a parlay card, and then you have one week, or whatever the parameter may be, to fill it, or close it and take your winnings. I have heard of this locally, but would be interested to make plays like these online. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion...I will definitely check them out.

-UB-

Comment

Sorry, UB I don't know anyone who offers that, but can I ask why you would want to play that way?

If you wanted one game today, say, and two tomorrow and one on the weekend.....why wouldn't you just bet today straight up and then take your stake and winnings and play a parlay tomorrow and take everything from that and play a game straight up on the weekend?

Wouldn't that work the same way?

Comment

Grand Central books open parlays and teasers over the phone but not online. I believe they give you a week to fill them.

Comment

Working...
          X