I need a square out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a square out

This past Monday I was locked out of all three of the e-banx books. They sent me an e-mail saying they were compelled to cease our relationship. This leaves me looking for some more books to add. It is easy to find high limit "Don Best" books, but may be harder to replace the "square" lines I have been used to. Thanks for any advice referal bonus is yours if so inclined.

randyrohm

Abetz has a lazy line or two every now and then.

Can i ask you, if you don't mind, what sort of a figure did you beat the ebanx books for?

I remember someone else getting booted for being up $2600 or so -- seems pretty a small amount for them to get worried about.

I would have thought their $500/$200 would have offered more than enough protection for them.

Comment

their $500/$200 limits i mean

Comment

I'm familiar with GrandPrix and BigBook . . . who's the third e-banx book?

I'd recommend www.sportsinteraction.com
        Similar lines.

Do you think you were booted for winning and making sharp plays?

Comment

Mayan is the third ebanx.

Anyone know of any others?

Comment

I refer to these 3 books as THE THREE STOOGES . I beat Grand Prix out of $4000 last football season and was put through hell many of times with them. They also took a $200 wager of mine and said that I did not get it in on time and never paid me.I took my money and ran because they are a mickey mouse operation e-banx owns them and they try and make it look like they are a third party security blanket for your money . YEA RIGHT!

Comment

Other than BigBook's software glitches I never had a problem with any of them. The 500/300 limits are low but you can hit all of them. I had a very strong basketball season with all of them and was off to good start in bases. After reading about others who had been booted I was not at all surprised when it happened to me.I even kept large balances (compared to their limits) and used other outswhen I could in hopes of discouraging my dismissal. Last Sunday I swept the board, including Balt+200,over10' play over the Yanks and many other winners, this was the last straw. The amounts I won are larger than some others have said that caused them to get the boot.

Comment

Randy-Please keep us informed as to you getting paid in full Thanks!

Comment

It's kind of funny.

Once again the book says:

"Suckers we love ...........winners not tolerated"

Nice job Randy.....Dot

Comment

I was paid in full and wished the best of luck on Wed.

Comment

Randy,

Try CaribSports, WSEX, Betmaker, Olympic, CanBet, Royal, Pinnacle. I ether have good experience or hear good things about them.

Even though I had a few issues with Pinnacle - they did pay promptly and seem to handle larger action.

Why is it that when you win you are considered a "wise guy" and shown the door? I hear this more and more.

As always - Good Luck,

Sonny
                      As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Stardust, you've got to be kidding. Although the books you listed are all reputable, solid books, they certainly aren't the "square books" that Randyrohm is looking for. Some of these books have certified "clone" lines that would put an earner (scalper) like him to sleep.

Comment

Reno true I have had accounts at all of the good books that were recomended I was looking for the "square line". I have not seen the value of scalping full time, but take $50 bucks here and there. Many posters have ripped the e-banx books and I cringed when they came up. I will be their biggest referal ever. If you are a mid level player that shops for value, you need to be there. When I was making plays there I did not want others to know. I owe you that drink and will fly out there when the situation allows. I have met Brian at last years Vegas bash and Jeff has my e-mail. I guess the thing that I am proud of is that I am from a nongambling area. All Iknow I have taught myself or learned from this forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X