where have all the good times gone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where have all the good times gone??

baseball has been slower than molasses being poured. where are the pokers? im looking for some input as to when they might get into the mix. please don't anyone tell me they are playing, because that just isn't true according to the don best screen.
    could it have anything to do with the unified umpire assoc.?
    im listening. in the meantime thank you sky. they continue to have sporting numbers. hope you guys didn't miss sky's special on the devils series. of course it looks like the big man is right again. nevertheless the + on the flyers was fantastic yesterday at the skybook home of the strong opinion.

From what I understand it is possible that the Pokers were involved in the bust in Vegas, this is heresay so don't nail me to the cross. Can anybody verify/refute this?

Comment

They haven't played for the last week or so.....they did play, however, immediately after the bust. They'll be back......

Comment

Supposedly, they have a glitch in the computer simulation program they use. The glitch is the reason their plays went South early in the season. Once the glitch is corrected, we can herald their return.

Comment

I also agree with Noholdsbarred about Skybook. Without them, the Don Best Screen would be boring. I think Lance moves his numbers around like crazy to help prevent poor scalpers from starving. Someone has to help us tread water until the Pokers return.

Comment

Working...
          X