ROYAL is Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROYAL is Tops

I've been with Royal for almost 3 yrs.now. Never had a problem and payouts have always been timely. A couple of days ago I bet the Marlins for $450 (+144). Well it was entered for $50....and I must have fallen asleep on the readback as I went ahead and confirmed the $50 wager(this was on the tape) After the game had started I called and realized the mistake as my balance was off. Well naturally the Marlins won, and I was told that they would have to review the tape the next morning. Figuring that I had mistakenly confirmed the incorrect readback, I pretty much figured that I was out the winning wager. When I called them back, they said that they had reviewed the tape and that in fact I had said four hundred and fifty 4 5 0 and that it was entered as $50 and I confirmed it. BUT
    they went ahead and credited me the $450 winning wager. To say the least, I was very very surprised! Now granted, this was a mutual mistake and I've never had any cause for dispute there, but it was clearly a decision that was 100% in my favor. Needless to say this re-affirms my confidence and respect for ROYAL. For those of you who haven't tried them yet, I encourage you to do so. Their lines are on-line and I think they're going to have on-line wagering shortly. Once again, thanks Royal...you're the best!

Does Royal move their lines on action or just copy the Don Best screen and move on air?

Comment

Reno

A little of both. But they are good guys and very reliable.

THE DEVIL

Comment

A class move by a class book. This place is solid I agree.

[This message has been edited by krackman (edited 05-16-2000).]

Comment

normally i will sit in the stands and let the players speak but i will say this. i met the people who run royal and they are great human beings who's main concerns are like most peoples-family 1st business second. they are just good people!!!

brian

Comment

Working...
          X