jaguar sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaguar sports

I took a look at jaguar sports since they are recomended. I signed on as a guest. When you sign on it asks you to verify your balance. It then says if you verify you will not be able to dispute. This to me is ridiculous. When I place bets on saturdays for college football i play a lot of games throughout the day. It would be hard for me too verify any figures unless I went through figured out what was graded and what was pending. I would not feel comfortable with any book that makes you agree to anything like that.

They use same software as nasa intl i think they have a history before you log on. You can always call to verify bets.

Comment

I've thought the same time many times with other books. At least the Casablanca page only has you verify that you've read the figure and that you have to respond to any errors. But many others ask you to verify your balance when you log in (and every time you log in), which is a bit scary in situations like you've described. These books include CRIS, ABC, Premier League, WWTS, and others.

I have to admit that I've clicked on YES when in a hurry without checking the balance, trusting that the book would still correct any errors. BUt it certainly leaves the door open for the player to be abused.

Comment

i have used premiere league online and post-time. They also ask you to verify your balance but nowhere does it say if you say yes you cannot dispute your balance. I hope jaguar will respond to this b/c I would love another out for football this year.

Comment

You're right, fairfax. Premiere League does not have that disclaimer, and I doubt they will not allow to dispute your balance after you verify it, considering the outfit. The way this page is listed at Jaguar, however, can understandably cause some apprehension. I have heard nice things about the book, but I would want an explanation of that policy before I would considering using them.

Comment

Working...
          X