Live Lines Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Lines Progress

I just noticed that lines are showing up for Premier League on the Live Lines feed. This is long-awaited good news.

I hope they are able to correct the Carib totals odds soon. They are all shown as either "o" or "u", but with no odds. So if a line is 9o25, it'll just show up as 9o.

Does anyone know how live these live lines are?I've checked Postime a number of times,and they don't always coincide.Thanks.

Comment

I subscribed to Feist's Sportstracker, and that was a joke. I'd call SOS, which is on the feed, and often their numbers would differ from the feed. And the service was $250 per month! No wonder Jim Feist is called Jim Heist by everyone in the business.

Comment

For SOS lines, I use the free Offshore Connection web page that Feist also offers. You have to hit the "refresh" button, but I've always found the SOS lines to be accurate.

Today I was watching the DB premium feed and the Live Odds screen at the same time. It took about 20 seconds for a change at WWTS to show up on the Live Odds screen.

Comment

Working...
        X