Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report on Dunes and Gameday

I recently opened accounts with Dunes and Gameday. Here are my impressions:

Dunes: My impressions so far is that this is a solid book. They offer a dime line (up to 190 I believe)and runline as well as overnight lines in baseball. They also give you a 10 percent bonus. Their lines seem to be sharp and slanted toward the underdogs and their lines differ slightly from other books. I haven't requested a payout yet, but they do offer W.U. seven days a week and will send money (wire) to any book you want. All and all, I have a good impression from them and would recommend them.

Gameday: I gave this book a try becasue it is located in Curacao and had heard good things about them. When you sign up you get a 15 percent bonus. They offer a dimeline up to 160, runlines, and overnight lines. Their lines tend to be higher on favorites and I have seen many middiling and scalping opportunities between Dunes and Gameday although I dont middle or scalp myself. A unique feature about this book is that they give you email confirmation for each bet you make. Also, they are perhaps the most courteous and friendly book I have dealt with. Regarding payouts, they W.U. Monday-Friday but send out Fed ex only Wednesday. Another good feature is that they have relationships with other books on Curacao so you can transfer and receive money between books. All and all, I have been very impressed with Gameday and again would recommend them highly.

Both good books but i would take Dunes over Game Day better web sight better service at Dunes. I have gotten payouts from both but Dunes has a more personalized service. GameDay is good but fedex payouts one day a week.

Comment

Is Game Day independent or are they a Unified Gaming or Starnet book?

Comment

I know they are not a starnet book and am pretty sure they are independent.

Comment

Game Day is a top book only thing is the have low limits for baseball. But this book always posts on some web sights that they are doing work on web sight.

Comment

What are their limits on sides and totals?

Comment

I have accounts at both and while the bonus is better at gameday I will take the dunes over them.

Gameday has 10 cent lines but you will never see any over 145. They have overnite lines but 200 max on them. But during regular hours you can call them and bet a few dimes on a side if you want.

Dunes takes some huge action from what I see and hear. And I find much better value in the lines there.

Comment

Working...
              X