WSEX Baseball Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSEX Baseball Limits

I just noticed that the limits on baseball sides at WSEX has been reduced from $5000 to $2000. Does this show up for everyone, or is this another case of selective limit-setting?

Wow, I don't have those limits, mine are up to 5000. Are you beating them? There must be a reason.

Comment

Well, now they're back up to $5000. I guess they have gone to a time-graduated limit. But it was around 11 a.m. Eastern that the limit was $2000. Before today the full limit was available as soon as the lines went up, which was around 10 a.m. Eastern.

I can't really blame them for having reduced limits very early in the morning. But I'd like to find out exactly when the limit changes.

Comment

They seem to have "subject to approval" from $2500 to $5000. I wonder if they can show selective lines/limits online as you give your username only after you have selected the amount to wager and I didn't find any cookies from them. (Well, they can select whether they approve those larger bets or not...)

Comment

Early this morning those "subject to approval" levels weren't there. Maybe the BM was sleeping late

Comment

sportshobby, You're right. They raise the limits to 5000 around 11:00am ET. The early lines have a 2000 limit.

Comment

Working...
            X