scalping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scalping

When searching for scalps do you have the most success with Don Best/Live Lines/Jim Feist or just searching smaller outs/outs that are not on the line services?

rellekneleh (Helen Keller)

With a moniker like that you deserve some kind of answer. Helen Keller a true hero and icon for all the physically challenged.

Scalpers use all of the above that you mentioned. Eventually the latter succumbs to the bigger sharper stores.

Comment

Rellekneleh,

The Christians are waiting for Jesus to return. The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah. And we in Bettorsworld are still waiting for a sportbetting Avatar who will enlighten us all regarding picking winners and scalping games.

First, PHD turned out to be a joke. Then, Reality abandoned us for another forum because we were unworthy of his Wisdom.

But there is hope. Polar has re-appeared in Bettorsworld. Polar spent years working for one of the greatest scalpers in Vegas history. Then he helped establish a top offshore book. So until the Bettorsworld sportsbetting Avatar appears, Polar is your best hope for learning the arcane art of scalping.

Comment

Reno, Reality may be a sportsbetting god, but he abandoned us because he was a blow-hard and insisted on a flame war.

Comment

Sportshobby, I was just being facetious.

However, the odds of any sportsbetting Messiah appearing in Bettorworld in our lifetime is truly remote. Think about it: Christians have been waiting for the return of Jesus for 2-thousand years, and Jews have been waiting for their Messiah for even longer. When the sportbetting Avatar appears, Jeff Jr. No. 44 or higher will probably be in charge of this forum.

I think it is more likely that Jesus will return first. The Christians believe that he will return when things get really bad, but so far, apparently, things have not yet dgenerated to the point that his return is warranted. However, the Unified Gaming/Boomer fiasco may be the straw that "breaks the the camel's back" and leads to his return.

Comment

I'd like to see both Polar and Lance return. The combination of education and entertainment, from both of these guys, was classic.

Comment

hey sportshobby you said it right there ...............lance the key to scalping.that's all i can say right now. give it some thought.

Comment

Working...
              X