NY Senate Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Senate Race

Has anyone seen a price on the NY Senate race between Hillary Clinton and Rick Lazio? Any opinions or predictions?

Ronbets, I agree with some analysts who say that Lazio is a stronger candidate than Giuliani, because he does not have the baggage.

Let's also consider a superficial reason. Clinton, in addition to those who did not like Giuliani hardline approach, get a lot of support from women. Lazio is just pretty enough to steal some house wives who like to dream about good looking men in positions of power. In my opinion Lazio is a strong bet as an underdog at, off the top of my head, +150.

I'll post here if I find any prices.

Comment

Ronbets, I took Hillary +3/1 with Sportsfanatic Players Only. When Rudy dropped out I called and they told me the bet was still good. I've e-mailed them for confirmation 50 times with no response. I guess they're waiting for the results before they decide!...Sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

Gooden...Mrs. Clinton was doing suprisingly bad with the NY women and more suprising the liberal women were over 60% against her. Lazio came out 13 pts down and pulled dead even in about a week. I make Lazio ev-6...Scotty

Comment

If you're betting Hillary, I wouldn't wait.
          According to rumors, hubba Bubba has again been sticking his cigar in all the wrong places. If his tomfooolery hits the news, it could negatively impact Hillary's campaign.

Comment

Reno....

Couldn't another stinky stogie generate a simpathy vote for Hilary? Your thoughts on this, please.

Comment

Doubt that Bubba has EVER stopped sticking the Cigar and other things where they don't belong. The Sheep let him get away with it time and time again, so why would he have ever stopped?
              Lazio should win this race, if He doesn't mess up. Won't generate the negatives that Rudy did, and he comes off as a nice guy vs Hillary's Queen of the World act.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I want to make a huge play on Lazio if I could find the right price. Vegas cant book election events. Maybe for the better. Art Manteris might have made the price 2-1 each side.

Come election day I dont think New Yorkers will vote for this carpetbagger. Heck in 1968 RFK squeaked by a virtual unknown. Any other opinions or predictions are welcome. Thanks--Ron

Comment

Come on, take it easy on Bill. I'm not a Democrat, but I got to say, if I was married to Hillary, I'd cheat, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X