Soccer results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer results

Does anyone know of a site that has fast soccer results. I have checked out several sites and I can find plenty of odds but not results.

Funny that you asked because I have been looking for the same thing. If you understand Italian you can try www.gazzetta.it/ under their calcio section. I have found that the best way to do it is at www.bigsoccer.com and go to their message boards, someone is almost always giving play by play on the big games and you could ask about smaller games, someone would answer within 5 minutes when I asked previously.

Comment

www.livescore.com is very fast.

Also www.zoomsoccer.com for more details than just results.

I find almost all info I need from those two sites.

Comment

Thanks fin. Does livescore update the games as they are being played?

Comment

Try dutch teletext at http://teletekst.nos.nl/cgi-bin/tt/nos/page
          It may take some time to figure out how it works. But it is worth it.
          Major European leagues, Euro Cups, international matches. All live.

Comment

www.livescore.com is tops, unless the games are being carried live by UEFA's own web site. If you want the live scores from Euro 2000, then www.uefa.org will give the fastest results on the planet, faster than livescore even.

[This message has been edited by Cons (edited 06-05-2000).]

Comment

Yeah, Livescore has live score updates on almost all games (hence the name ).. the only time I've had any problems with the site was when my team played at an obscure location in Armenia in the UEFA cup.

There's also www.soccernet.com but I think they were better before ESPN took over. I used to visit there daily but nowadays I only go there once a month or so.

If you're interested in minor national leagues like Finnish or Swedish, then the local teletext services are faster and more accurate and provide more details such as goalscorers.

Comment

If you can't find it here, I would suggest don't bother :-
                http://www.livescores.dk/

Comment

Thanks for all of your help.

A player not getting a push seems hard to overcome. Do UK and Aussie BM's worry about wise-guys as much as U.S. BMs? The Vig seems high and hard to beat.

Any input about wagering on Soccer and where I can learn more about it would be helpful.

Comment

http://www.bethelp.com

go nuts

it is high, yes, but unlike American clone lines you can shop around considerably

Comment

bsky2,
                      Who said you had to play the 3way market??

Canbet and several other places bet half-ball markets on most games. Shop around enough on the three-way markets and you can beat them.

My site (see profile) covers more soccer leagues with detailed match previews than any other site we've been able to find.

Comment

Working...
                      X