2nd update on Dunes and Gameday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd update on Dunes and Gameday

I just wanted to pass on more information regarding my impressions of these 2 books since I have now requested payouts from both.
    I know that some people don't like to hear the obvious such as this book pays, but I believe all information is useful.

Gameday: As I stated before, they do FED-EX payouts only on Wednesdays and I received my check on Thursday. However, they do W.U. payots daily. All in all, nice people and a good book that I will continue to use as a secondary out.

Dunes: I went on a little hotstreak with them and transferred half of my balance to another book. Samantha in customer service is great and they have transfer agreements with WWTS, CRIS, Caribi, Rio, WSEX, ABC, Olympic, and Go Sport. I have been very impressed with my experiences with Dunes and am impressed with the solid books that they have agreements with. I beleive they have the potential to be among the best over time and join the ranks of WWTS, CRIS, and Olympic. Overall, an excellent book that I will now use as one of my primary outs.
Working...
X