Anyone else have trouble logging with SIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have trouble logging with SIA

i cant seem get on tonight.. i wanted to get my germany-romania and england-portugal wagers before i goto work in the AM.. did the feds walk in and unplug the server?!? anyone else having trouble tonight??

They just changed their Website, and I presume software, on Friday, and their new site is a lot "busier". If you have WEBTV it takes a lot longer to get into and maybe for a PC also, but eventually you do. At this time, they let you have the option of using their old site, which I find quicker, so I just bookmarked their old site once I got in.

Comment

Actually, I was just trying to check in to see if my day’s NASCAR wagers had been graded yet and the site is down as in DOWN for me as of this minute.

Comment

P.S. Personally, I really like the new site design....when it’s up...

Comment

Yeah, now both old and new sites are down for me too. Probably related to their software "upgrade".

Comment

I too was looking to see if my NASCAR bets had been graded. As of 11 or so they had not.

I don't much like the new site either. like you said guesser WAY to busy. Books still don't seem to understand that for us bettors, SIMPLE is BETTER. But i do like the fact that you can have your bet ticket beside the events so you can see both at once now.

guess i'll just log on tomorrow morning to check. good idea about bookmarking the old site.

[This message has been edited by Phil (edited 06-12-2000).]
            yes

Comment

Hi guys,

John here from Sports InterAction.com.
              Apologies for the glitch you experienced the other day.

As you know we have just launched a new site design and I would be grateful for feedback from you, be it good or bad.

Also, as an apology for the inconvenience caused the other day, if you send me forward your account details with Sports InterAction.com along with your member names from here (for verification purposes) then I will leave a small present in your accounts.

Regards and apologies,

John Maher.

Comment

Thanks, John. I E-mailed SIA w/ my info.

Comment

although the new site is eye pleasing, there seem to be to many frames.. the old site was easier.. then again maybe i was just used to it..

Comment

John, is [email protected] the Right addy? Hope so, as I E-Mailed you there. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X