Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capper- You should be ashamed of yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capper- You should be ashamed of yourself?

No class, you try to take advantage of Olympic and then you have the gall to whine about it when it did not succeed. Then you come here and tell half truths looking for support. What a joke! Add to that the fact that you bet it 3 TIMES! Once could have been coincedental, but 3 TIMES! You were trying to scam/steal and got caught. A fair punishment is you lose the 2nd and 3rd bet.

BBUSTER,
    NOT JUST THAT,THEN THIS BEAUT CAPPER POSTS THAT B.S.STUFF ABOUT OLYMPIC MUST NOT BE DOING WELL LATELY AS AN OBVIOUS SMOKE SCREEN ATTEMPT AT EXTORTING SOME KIND OF SETTLEMENT.

WHERE DO THEY DREAM THIS STUFF UP?

Comment

C'mon REALITY you have seen it all. The names change but the games the same.

The world is full of guys that simply wait for an opportunity to beat someone. Maybe it's just my mentality, but I never will beat anyone small..

If I'm in an elevator with Mike Tyson and there's a bag on the floor with a million dollars in it....believe me I'm walking out with the bag.. But if I throw a three and they don't take my come bet I tell them and place another.

THE DEVIL

Comment

DEVIL,
        YOUR KILLING ME,AM I LOOKING INTO THE MIRROR?

TYSON HAS A BETTER SHOT OF DESIREE WASHINGTON CALLING HIM UP FOR DATE AND THE INDIANA PROSECUTOR PICKING UP THE CHECK FOR DINNER THAN PICKING UP THAT BAG WITH A MILLION IN IT WITH ME IN THE ELEVATOR...

HERE'S MY TAKE ON HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.

HONESTY:IF YOU STEAL A DIME IT WILL COST YOU A DOLLAR...

INTEGRITY:DOING THE RIGHT THING EVEN WHEN NOBODY'S LOOKING...

IN LIFE EVERYTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE.

THE GRAY AREAS EXIST FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO TO PUT IT DELICATELY WISH TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN A LESS THAN HONORABLE MANOR...

Comment

Reality,

Maybe we are the same.. Next time in NY call e.c. and t-----t and we'll have dinner.
          DEVIL

Comment

I feel instead of being that thread being closed(locked) the whole thing should be deleted it may lead to someone who is new not posting with Olympic just because it was the title of a thread.

I think that any derogatory threads started by a new member of this forum should be taken with a grain of salt until further facts come out.

Comment

Originally posted by thedevil:
              Reality,

Maybe we are the same.. Next time in NY call e.c. and t-----t and we'll have dinner.
              DEVIL
              DEVIL,
              IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE AND DINNERS ON ME...
              REALITY

Comment

Originally posted by thedevil:
                Reality,

DEVIL
                DEVIL,
                IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE AND DINNERS ON ME...
                REALITY

P.S.
                KRACKMAN,
                THATS AN EXCELLENT OBSERVATION AND SUGGESTION...

Comment

Reality and The Devil have obviously never been hit by a boxer.......any boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by chestrockwells:
                    Reality and The Devil have obviously never been hit by a boxer.......any boxer.

CONVERSELY,NO BOXER HAS EVER BEEN CONFRONTED IN AN ELEVATOR,WITH A MILLION DOLLARS ON THE FLOOR AND TWO EAST COAST GUYS,WHO COULD USE SOME EXTRA TIP MONEY.......ANY EAST COAST GUY.

Comment

Bookie buster. He actually bet on it twice. You say he should be ashamed of himself. I havent laughed this hard since I was 8 and pissed my pants when another kid made an oinking sound. Whats wrong with you. Nice to know you are a mind reader. People that have jobs dont have all the time in the world to find out if they are past posting. The guy put 2 $500 bets through (max being $500) and then went to work it sounds like. I would hate to have you ever be in a jury. Get the whole story before judging. You guys all sound like good guys, but all he bet was $1000. I would think he would have loaded up if he was trying to scam Olympic. Maybe Im wrong. Even if I am, by unwritten law, Olympic has to pay him. How are you guys able to go directly to these offshores, would love to see one.

Comment

Bookie buster. He actually bet on it twice. You say he should be ashamed of himself. I havent laughed this hard since I was 8 and pissed my pants when another kid made an oinking sound. Whats wrong with you. Nice to know you are a mind reader. People that have jobs dont have all the time in the world to find out if they are past posting. The guy put 2 $500 bets through (max being $500) and then went to work it sounds like. I would hate to have you ever be in a jury. Get the whole story before judging. You guys all sound like good guys, but all he bet was $1000. I would think he would have loaded up if he was trying to scam Olympic. Maybe Im wrong. Even if I am, by unwritten law, Olympic has to pay him. How are you guys able to go directly to these offshores, would love to see one.

Comment

From Wimbledon.org

Court 18 - 12.00 noon START
                          1. Gentlemen's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
                          Marc Rosset (SUI) def. Tommy Haas (GER) 6/4 3/6 6/3 3/6 9/7

I beleive the time is London time and it should be equal to 6:00CT/7:00ET, Capper called to make his bet on 8:00CT (according to Olympic).

Also, the 1st set took 41 minutes to finish!

The results was Rosset won by 6-4.

You can get the above info and the live score update at the same site.

So Mr. Capper actually have more than an hour to think about this bet before he went to "work" - how much should he "unload" on this "1st set bet" before he made the phone call!

Got it?

Hey, why didn't he call you to open an account there and "enjoy" the fun?

Is this the case of "me, myself and Mr. Humble?"

Comment

Gee Reality, isn't Lou Savarese an "East Coast guy" as well?? Come to think of it, where is Tyson from?

Comment

Originally posted by chestrockwells:
                              Gee Reality, isn't Lou Savarese an "East Coast guy" as well?? Come to think of it, where is Tyson from?
                              YEAH,THEY ARE EAST COAST GUYS BUT NOT EAST COAST GUYS WHO AS I SAID COULD USE SOME EXTRA TIP MONEY ...

A MILLION IN A BAG ON THE FLOOR OF AN ELEVATOR AND MIKE TYSON BETWEEN ME AND THE DOOR...

TYSON IS DEFINITELY THE FAVORITE,BUT HE AIN'T NO LOCK!

BY A LONGSHOT!!!!

REALITY

Comment

Working...
                              X