Olympic Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Games

Does anyone know which book's plan to offer lines on The Olympic Games,if so what sports do they cover to wager on ?
    Matrix.

Does anyone book offer a futures bet on the synchronized swimming? How about team handball? If that sport doesn't get you excited, nothing will.

Comment

It was only a question !
      If you're not interested , you're not interested !
      Matrix

Comment

Matrix, I've got a great idea. You should go into the printer-manufacturing business with Dot, another BW poster. You could call your printers Dot-Matrix.

Comment

Oh how my belly aches from laughing.

Comment

Reno,

For a while I was worried about you. NOT NOW.

Comment

MATRIX,
              YOU WANT OLYMPIC GAMES?

GO TO OLYMPIC SPORTS WWW.THEGREEK.COM

IF ANYBODY WILL HAVE A LINE ON THE OLYMPICS IT WILL BE SPIRO AT OLYMPIC SPORTS...

Comment

Ronbets, if you think I'm in good mental shape now, just wait till after my sessions with "the Shrink." I'll be so psychologically well-adjusted that I could very well end up as the poster person for the American Psychiatric Association.

Comment

I have been handicaping that new sport that is part of an advertisement, on ESPN I think. It's the one where the guy dives off the platform onto the sand.

Comment

Matrix, I'm sorry - I just couldn't resist

Comment

No problemo sportshobby,
                      Thank you reality you're a gent,
                      I only wanted to know if there was any interest from sports books,Joe Bloggs will want to watch maybe he might wager ?
                      Matrix.

Comment

DAS and Centrebet among others have had lines up on the Olympics for months and months Matrix

Comment

Matrix,

You are the BM at betmaker? Are you testing the market out here or are you looking to clone some one elses lines for your shop?

Comment

Never said they had it cornered, but your whole Don Best thing makes them all pretty much the same, eh?

Ronbets - no tradition of someone putting out opening numbers and lots of other US focused places copying them? Even I have read about the Stardust and all the other things on here about the island guys.

Seeing as I am either a European or a bookmaker, don't have any influence on what their bookmakers do with American sport, sorry Obviously, in Europe no-one is interested in baseball, so would be an extremely low priority.

Comment

Sportshobby,

Your right! and they always blame the tax structure.

Comment

Working...
                              X