Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all BW members regarding REALITY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all BW members regarding REALITY!!

To everyone,
    In order to stop all this non sense, please don't respond to this guy.

Thanks,

Udog7

***RENO - you are too inteligent to be level headed with this guy. Ignore him and we all know he is a total jerk****

NO RENO IS TOO INTELLIGENT TO BLOW 10 DIMES CALLING THE BET!

AMAZING!

RENO DOSEN'T RESPOND,HE'S TOO SMART FOR ME.

REALITY DOSEN'T RESPOND,RENO KICKED HIS ASS!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

NOBODY HAS TO COMMENT ON THE SUBJECT BUT BELIEVE ME I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SOME RETHINKING ABOUT WHO BRINGS WHAT TO THE FANS OF BETTORSWORLD.

NOT TO WORRY,IT WON'T BE ME!

THANK GOD,I HAVE A DAY JOB!

REALITY

Comment

Udog7, good advice! The guy obviously has problems. He accuses me of censorship, and then he attempts to censor Aussievamp2. He accuses Aussivamp2 of cluttering up the site with posts, and then look at what he does: the same ridiculous, redundant garbage as the Artie B. nonsense all over again. The guy goes from one forum to another. First, he's here and then he retires. Then, he goes over to the "other forum," and then he leaves there to return to Bettorsworld. Do I see a pattern?

And he's nuts about my being some kind of king on a throne in Betttorsworld that is threatened by his presence. The guy is very deluded. There are plenty of wiseguys in this forum, and I have no problem with any of them, nor do I feel threatened by any them. I welcome and embrace anyone who brings insights and pertinent info to the forum. However,if I disagree with someone's take, I'll air my opinion. Likewise, if someone disagrees with me, I have no problem with hearing their opinion. But if someone like Reality gets in my face and starts attacking me personally, I then return the favor.

All anyone has to do is peruse his posts. They speak for themselves. Maybe he should have had Phantom do his posts for him.

Comment

RENO,
        IF I'M FULL OF **** AND A CLONE JOINT MONKEY WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING MY BET.

IS YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS IGNORING ME?

THAT'S NOT GONNA WASH WITH THE FANS OF BETTORSWORLD!

THEY ARE WAY TOO SMART FOR THAT RUSE!

REALITY

Comment

I think ignoring may not be sufficient, and that it is time to clean up the board.

Jeff, even if he is brilliant and your friend, you can't let him destroy the forum like this.

Comment

I think sportshobby is absolutely right.

I believe any thread with a title like "Pathetic MLS (or any other BW member)" or "AussieVamp2 give it a rest" should be closed immediately after it is opened.

I remember Lou, the guy behind instantodds.com, being banned from this forum and even a special thread by Brian explaining how pathetic this guy was. Why is Reality treated differently?

Comment

Funnily enough,

One of the books I am reading at the moment

"The Reality Dysfunction"

quite good, too = 'mute might well like it

Comment

Working...
              X