No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL BW MEMBERS REGARDING RENO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING ALL BW MEMBERS REGARDING RENO..

DEAR BW FANS,

RENO FINALLY RAN OUT OF EXCUSES LAST NIGHT WHEN I BET HIM I COULD DISPROVE THE WAY HE WOULD LIKE TO PORTRAY ME IN THE EYES OF THE MANY FANS OF BW.

I BET HIM $10,000 I COULD DISPROVE HIS COMMENT ABOUT ME BEING FULL OF **** AND A CLONE JOINT MONKEY.

AND IN SO DOING WOULD PROVE TO YOU HE IS NOT THE INSIDER GENIUS HE THINKS HE IS.

I OFFERED TO WIRE THE $10,000 TO JEFF OF BETTORSWORLD AND VISIT RENO IN VEGAS TO SUPPLY HIM THE PROOF OF MY CLAIM.

NATURALLY HE DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND.

THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

UNDERDOG 7 PROBABLY AT RENO'S REQUEST POSTED THAT ALL BW POSTERS SHOULD IGNORE ALL MY POSTS AND I'LL GO AWAY.

WHICH I WILL,BUT NOT JUST YET.

RENO,WHO HAS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING IS NOW LEFT SPEECHLESS.

HE THINKS THAT THE IGNORING REALITY DEFENSE IS GONNA WASH WITH THE FANS OF BETTORSWORLD.

I KNOW IF SOMEONE CHALLENGED ME TO A $10,000 BET I COULD WIN I WOULD BEG AND BORROW TO COVER THE BET.

WHY ISN'T RENO COVERING THE BET?

SIMPLE.

RENO KNOWS HE CAN'T WIN IT.

INSTEAD OF ACKNOWLEDGING THAT FACT LIKE A MAN,HE IS CHOOSING TO INSULT YOUR INTELLIGENCE.

AND WORSE THAN THAT HE IS DOING IT WITH A FLIMSY RUSE CALLED THE I'M IGNORING REALITY AND SO SHOULD YOU DEFENSE.

THIS ALLOWS HIM TO SAVE FACE.

THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IF YOU LET HIM.

HOW BOUT IT RENO?

YOUR SAYING THIS GUY IS FULL OF **** AND A CLONE JOINT MONKEY YET YOUR NOT POSTING YOUR MONEY UP.

WHAT GIVES?

WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT HIS WAGER,KICK HIS ASS,EMBARASS HIM,TAKE HIS $10,000 AND SEND HIM ON HIS WAY?

GET RID OF THIS THORN IN THE SIDE OF BETTORSWORLD.

DO US A FAVOR!

WHY DOSEN'T HE?

BECAUSE HE CAN'T!

HE'S HOPING TO ROUND UP SOME SUPPORT FOR HIMSELF HERE,DO SOME DAMAGE CONTROL,AND TRY TO SAVE SOME FACE HERE AT YOUR EXPENSE.

HE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT TOO.

IF YOU LET HIM...

HE'S TRYING TO SCALP PENNIES, AND HERE HE HAS A SHOT AT AN EASY $1O,OOO AND HE'S NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING THE OFFER OF THE BET.

BUT HE WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE HE'S NOT ACCEPTING THE BET BECAUSE HE IS IGNORING ME NOT BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN IT.

WHAT HE IS SAYING IS THE READERS OF THIS FORUM WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GREAT RENO SAYS BECAUSE THEY ARE AS CLUELESS AS REALITY...

DON'T LET HIM BULLS-H-I-T YOU.

LET HIM GIVE YOU AN EXPLANATION WHY HE DIDN'T ACCEPT THE $10,000 BET.

REALTY

REALITY

I have enjoyed your input into this forum to date. You know more about betting/booking than most and heaps more than me.

But what is up!?

I can only assume a fair bit of alcohol based 4th of July celebrations are fuelling your game/challenge/vendetta with reno.

Seriously, it’s beginning to look sad from where I see it.

CHEERS!

[This message has been edited by Fred (edited 07-05-2000).]

Comment

I read Misty said you work for Grand Central. If that is the case, let Reno post there, give him decent limits and let him play for a couple of weeks. The proof is in the cash

Good Luck to both!!

Comment

Reason does not work for Grand Central.

Peter Jacoby

Comment

Good post Peter.

I was planning to post up with Grand Central for football ... but when I read Reality worked for you ...

Anyway, looking forward to posting up with your book.

Comment

MLS,

We are looking forward to your business this coming football season. We have some major announcements that you and all of the BW posters will truly appreciate.

I only check this forum every few days. Where is it posted that REASON/REALITY works for Grand Central? I have tried a search and could not find the post and I do not have time to read every post.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

Hi Reno,

Thanks for thinking about me!

The Phantom

Comment

Working...
              X