Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reno/Reality- My advice(mainly for Reality)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno/Reality- My advice(mainly for Reality)

You are both valued members of Bettorsworld. You both are in the same business, but on opposite sides. It is obvious to me that you are both educated/sharp gentlemen in your own areas.
    Reality, it seems you let your ego get way to involved in your posts, and when people disagree with you. Who cares what some guy in cyberspace who is hiding behind an alias thinks of you or what you have to say. Add your 2 cents to the forum and thats it! people like you, Great! people agree with you, Great! They dont like you, or agree with you, Great! Who cares! Everybody has their own opinion of how things are/should be and most people think there way is the right way. Often it is a waste of time and energy to try to bombard them with your way.(I hope my time is not being wasted on this post, cause I am working hard on it). Reality it is far more valuable in life what your Freinds/Family think of you and what you stand for then what anonymous posters in Bettorsworld think of you.
    Unless you are just bored and find venting and ranting a useless cause fun and enjoyable.

Well Said! Constructive criticism has it's place in the learning expierience.

Comment

Working...
    X