How do you get $ to Margarita Int. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get $ to Margarita Int. ?

I talked to a clecrk who told me they use western union or bank wire . Is this the only way to go ? Does anyone know why they don't take fed-ex ? ( The clerk did not and nobody from mgmt. was available)

talk to Darlene. good luck.

Comment

DHL is the best courier to go there-to that particular area. It will take 2 days minimum.

Comment

Fed ex doesn't have an office on Margarita Island, Venezuela. Until recently you couldn't fly directly there from the US at all. You had to fly to Caracas and puddle jump.

Comment

Krackman

I'm sorry for the confusion when your call was received by a clerk,( marketing was in a management meeting at the time). We do accept payments via cashiers check drawn on a American bank only, however there is a delay in making your funds available, approx. 18 days. This is because the banking system here is very slow in handling international checks. Because of this inconvenience we recommand deposits via Western Union or Bank wire, we pay for all costs associated with these methods of deposit. We also accept transfers from several books.
          Please accept our apology for the misinformation earlier, it is just not a method of deposit used very often.
          Feel free to call me at the marketing office 1-800-664-0027
          Darlene

[This message has been edited by Darlene (edited 07-08-2000).]

Comment

Working...
          X